The Associate Membership will equip you with enough knowledge of The BEI Exit Planning Process to begin helping business owners plan for the future of their businesses.
With an Associate Membership, you can access information that will help you:
- Speak intelligently and confidently about Exit Planning
- Cement your position as a trusted advisor to your most successful clients
- BEI User Collaboration
- Successfully work with Exit Planning Advisors
- Participate productively on your clients’ Advisor Teams
- Grow your network of high-caliber referrals
- Make a positive diﬀerence in your business-owning clients’ lives by guiding them through the most critical event of their business lives: their exit from their companies
- Enjoy the challenge and reward of helping your clients beneﬁt from their lives’ work
At its core, Exit Planning is the creation, implementation, and completion of a plan that lets business owners exit their businesses on their terms. As an Associate Member of the BEI Network of Advisors, you will receive:
- Short video overviews of each topic or area within The BEI Exit Planning Process
- Comprehensive articles that dive into the topic, its importance, its beneﬁts to you and your clients, its challenges, and how real owners and advisors overcome challenges and take advantage of its opportunities
- Case studies with discussion questions for you and other BEI Members to answer and discuss.
- Podcasts with experienced and successful Exit Planning Advisors who will share their answers to case study questions and provide insights into how the topic has aﬀected their clients and their practices.
- Bonus articles highlighting practical aspects of Exit Planning, such as tools, designs, and assessments that relate to each topic.
Not sure which plan is best for you?