You are here
Exit Planning Webinar | Estate and Succession Planning: Strategies for Financial & Insurance Advisors
Many business owners want someone they care about to reap what they’ve sown through their businesses. Without help from their financial and insurance advisors, that can be an insurmountable challenge. What can financial advisors and insurance advisors do to help owners pass on their assets and even their businesses upon death?
Join John Brown, founder of BEI and longtime estate planning attorney, for a one-hour webinar that answers this question and more. Estate and succession planning are fundamental parts of planning. See how you can effect change in your business-owning clients’ most important plans.
- The critical role financial advisors and insurance advisors play in estate and succession planning
- Primary estate and succession planning issues and solutions
- Estate and succession planning scenarios
- Planning process implementation and project management tools
- Step Seven of The BEI Seven Step Exit Planning Process™