You are here
Exit Planning Webinar | Business Continuity Planning: Strategies for Financial & Insurance Advisors
The owners of small to mid-sized businesses tend to shoulder a lot of responsibilities. Often, their businesses and families rely on them to thrive and survive. What happens when, without warning, that owner dies or can no longer run the business? What can financial and insurance advisors do to help the business thrive and the owner’s family to survive?
Join John Brown, founder of BEI, as he shows you what financial and insurance advisors can do to help owners plan for an untimely death or debilitating injury. He’ll introduce you to the most successful strategies that allow owners to protect the continuity of their businesses and how a strong business continuity plan can build business value.
- The critical role of financial and insurance advisors in business continuity planning
- Primary continuity issues and solutions
- Business continuity scenarios
- Planning process implementation
- Step Six of The BEI Seven Step Exit Planning Process™