You are here
Exit Planning Webinar | Business Continuity Planning: Strategies for CPAs & Valuation Advisors
- Most small to mid-sized businesses rely on their owners for success.
- Those owners’ families rely on the business to survive.
- Most business owners don’t have a plan to address their untimely death or debilitating injury.
What can CPAs and valuation advisors do to address these issues?
Join John Brown, founder of BEI, as he shows you:
- What you can do to help owners plan for an untimely death or debilitating injury
- The most successful strategies that allow owners to protect business continuity
- How a strong business continuity plan can build business value
- The critical role of CPAs and valuation advisors in business continuity planning
- Primary continuity issues and solutions
- Business continuity scenarios
- Planning process implementation
- Step Six of The BEI Seven Step Exit Planning Process™