BEI 2018 EXIT PLANNING CONFERENCE
Where Elite Business Advisors Meet & Share Ideas
August 23 - 24, 2018
Attend BEI’s 15th National Conference, where Exit Planners learn how to increase their bottom lines while helping their clients live their dreams.
The most important financial transaction of your clients’ lives is exiting their businesses, and you are the cornerstone of their success. The National Conference—the largest gathering of Exit Planning professionals in the world—will provide you with new planning techniques, marketing best practices, domestic and global perspectives on business and financing, and networking with the top Exit Planning professionals from across North America. Most importantly, you’ll come away from the National Conference with the tools, processes, and connections to help your clients through the most significant financial transaction of their lives.
- Recipes for Success: Using Exit Planning to Build Other Areas of Your Practice
- The Corporate Life Cycle
- The Five Myths You Tell Yourself About Getting Referrals — and the Real Truth!
- Planning Fees and Other Revenue: Structures and Strategies
Marketing & Client Engagement Breakout Sessions
- Incorporating Exit Planning Into a Busy Practice
- The Emotional Side of Exit Planning
- Using Video on Your Website
- New Entry Points for the Exit Planning Conversation
- Preparing for and Executing a Successful One-on-One Client Meeting
- Preparing for and Executing Successful Business Owner Events
- Telling Is NOT Selling; Using Questions to Secure Engagements
- Asking For and Getting Referrals
Technical Planning Breakout Sessions
- Incentive Planning Scenarios and Structures
- Tax Reform Act & Entity Selection
- How Family Planning Changes Across Generations
- Understanding and Developing the Successor Management Team
- Creative Ways to Fund Business Owner Retirement
- Why All Businesses Should Plan for the Third-Party Sale
- Using a NING Trust to Sell a Business State Income Tax-Free
- Going Out on Top – Timing the Perfect Exit
Case Studies & Demonstrations Breakout Sessions
- BEI Marketing Tools – Basics and Creative Uses
- BEI Planning Tools – Basics and Creative Uses
- ESOPs: New Perspectives
- Assessing, Motivation, and Alignment Among Top Managers and Successor Owners
- Critical Leadership Skills that Move Businesses Forward
- Several Case Studies and Demos from our Conference Sponsors!
Need more information? Reach out to us!
Business Enterprise Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors (ID: 109178). State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org or at 150 Fourth Avenue, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417.