BEI NATIONAL CONFERENCE
August 15 - 17, 2022
Where Elite Business Advisors Meet & Share Ideas
Attend the BEI National Conference, where Exit Planners learn how to increase their bottom lines while helping their clients live their dreams.
You can’t get this kind of multi-disciplinary, collaborative content anywhere else!
Join us for best practices, strategies, success stories, panels, and roundtable discussions on the topics you care most about, including:
- Questioning Techniques
- Branding & Market Positioning
- One on One Meetings
- Entry Points to Drive Planning Projects
- Creative Uses of Technology to Secure New Clients
- Unique Aspects of Working with High Net Worth Clients
- New Ways to Differentiate Your Firm
- New Projects from Old (Past) Clients
- New Trends in Pricing (Fees) for Planning Work
- Tools that Drive More Clients to Your Doorstep
- Specialized Tax Strategies
- Advanced Buy-Sell Agreement Issues
- Family Business Communication
- Incentive Planning Strategies
- Business Models for the “New Normal”
- Leadership Development for Junior Advisors
- Planning for Newer Businesses / Younger Owners
- Planning for High-Growth Companies
- Bridging the Gap Between Generational Values
- Tools that Deliver Customized Plans with Less Effort
PODCAST: Schedule time to be interviewed by John Brown or Elizabeth Mower for our world-famous podcast, Why We Plan
COMMERCIAL: Record your own video (and we’ll send you a final, professionally produced version after the event)
- NEW RESOURCES: Gather new resources for your firm by meeting our hand-selected Conference Sponsors
- SMALL GROUPS: Meet in person with your BEI Virtual Practice Group – or join a VPG while you’re there
- LIVE DEMO: Get a live, personalized demo of the EPIC System and other BEI Tools
Need more information? Reach out to us!
Business Enterprise Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors (ID: 109178). State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org or at 150 Fourth Avenue, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417.
Add a Pre-Conference Workshop to get fast-paced, highly interactive, tangible tools you can use immediately.
Reboot Your Client Relationships! A BEI Interactive Workshop (Optional)
August 15, 2022
8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
You’ll leave the Client Engagement Workshop with five new turnkey programs to implement in your firm:
- Speaking/Workshop (including publishing) Proposal Kit
- Referral Development Kit
- Sample Client/Plan (Planning Process) Kit
- Business Continuity or Value Drivers Engagement Kit
- Web/Social Content Kit
Space is limited due to the structure of the workshop, so add it to your registration now! All BEI Members are welcome to attend.
The Deep Dive: A BEI Advanced Planning Workshop for CExP™ Advisors (Optional)
August 15, 2022
8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
If you’ve received your CExP designation, take your expertise to the next level in this multi-disciplinary, collaborative work session where you’ll take a deep dive into:
- Real Client Scenarios Presented by Your Peers
- In-Session Complex Problem-Solving Scenarios
- Discussions with Subject Matter Experts
- Developing New Planning Recommendations
You must be a CExP designation-holder in good standing to attend this workshop, and space is limited so add it to your registration now!
Profession Sessions (Optional)
3:45 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Great if you are new to BEI
Connect with your peers! Get to know other advisors from your professional discipline who also work extensively with business owners to plan for the future. Do you want to know how others in your profession are handling staffing, technology, professional development, revenue generation, or service bundling? Join these professional groups for a guided discussion of the issues that are most important to your profession. Groups include:
- CPAs and Tax Specialists
- Financial Services Professionals (Financial Planning, Insurance)
- Consultants and coaches
- M&A Professionals
- Inside Transfer Specialists
*Don’t see your peer group listed here? Contact Events@exitplanning.com to suggest another group.