You are here
BEI National Conference
Date + Time
08/21/2019 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
SAVE THE DATE - BEI 2019 EXIT PLANNING CONFERENCE
Where Elite Business Advisors Meet & Share Ideas
August 21 - 23, 2019
Attend BEI’s 16th National Conference, where Exit Planners learn how to increase their bottom lines while helping their clients live their dreams.
The most important financial transaction of your clients’ lives is exiting their businesses, and you are the cornerstone of their success. The National Conference—the largest gathering of Exit Planning professionals in the world—will provide you with new planning techniques, marketing best practices, domestic and global perspectives on business and financing, and networking with the top Exit Planning professionals from across North America. Most importantly, you’ll come away from the National Conference with the tools, processes, and connections to help your clients through the most significant financial transaction of their lives.
Need more information? Reach out to us!
Business Enterprise Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors (ID: 109178). State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org or at 150 Fourth Avenue, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417.
BEI Boot Camp Experience
At BEI's 2019 Exit Planning Conference
BEI Boot Camp for Advisors™ is the industry’s leading Exit Planning foundational course for professional advisors. We are now combining the experience of our world-class Exit Planning Conference with the Exit Planning training our Members expect.
The BEI Boot Camp Experience is integrated into BEI’s leading Exit Planning conference giving you the opportunity to network with top Advisors and learn the foundations of BEI Style Planning, including:
- The BEI Seven Step Exit Planning Process™
- Exit Plan Creation Options
- How to Incorporate Exit Planning into Your Practice
- Working as Part of an Effective Team of Exit Planning Advisors
This session provides:
- The knowledge needed to be a better participant in Exit Planning teams.
- The competitive advantage to set you and your Exit Planning colleagues apart in the community.
- The opportunity to participate in Exit Planning teams to enhance revenue streams while helping clients benefit from their lives’ work.
- The opportunity to provide positive short-term impact for your clients’ companies, while helping them meet their long-term Exit Planning objectives.
- Techniques for using Exit Planning concepts in your core service offerings.